Thursday, January 01, 2009

 

Happy New Year

Well, another year in the books. How was your year? I found it to be very challenging to say the least. The last few days have been spent wrapping up the end of our 2nd quarter and at the mid-point of our fiscal year getting organized for the new year.

Now there are 252 sales days remaining in 2009. What are your plans for this upcoming year. I guess I'm talking about resolutions. JustSell.com puts out their sales resolutions every year and I find that they provide a great road map to sales success. Here they are for 2009. A mere 18 points to get you focused for the new year. What is your plan?

For the new year I have committed to myself that I will spend more time reading, with the help of my family and friends in a reading challenge, and I will target 13 books to read in 2009. I also will dedicate more time to this blog, my social networking sites (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) and writing. I can't forget about health and family to focus on. Sounds like a lot on the plate, but, in this new year I am going to be a firm believer in activity and productivity will be needed for success. What is your plan?

Happy New Year!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home