Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 

Start The New Year by Getting In Control of Everything

As I started going thru some email this morning, I came across a piece of software that helps with getting organized. This software is called Things. Come to find out it is a tool that you can use with a GTD system, the Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen. Well, one thing led to another and I was Googling the term 'GTD' and came across two very cool web sites that I have not been to before. Thought I would share them, but, only if you are interested in increasing productivity, your effectiveness, organization and time management. The two sites were 43 Folders and Black Belt Productivity. There is a great GTD primer at Black Belt Productivity with a very good video from Dave Allen. It also references Merlin Mann's Inboz Zero presentation which is the video below. I started today!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home